10Hz GPS Data Logger and Pit Lane Timer Display in one. The new VBOX
Pit Lane Timer takes the guesswork out of the crucial pit stop period of
an endurance race.
VBOX Pit Lane Timer recognizing the preset pit
lane entry point as it is crossed, displays the velocity until the car
comes to a stop and then counts down to zero to indicate when it is time
to get out again. In addition the high brightness LEDs change colour
and intensity, giving the driver an indication as to whether the pit lane
exit will be reached too early, too late, or exactly right.
The timer logs stint and pit lane times to SD card.
- 10 Hz data logging to SD card
- Helps to avoid pit stop penalties
- Prompts you when to leave the pit box, warning in advance if you are going to cross the line too early
- Includes external GPS/GLONASS antenna
- Easy operation
- Motorsport Lemo connectors
- Low power consumption: 1.5W
- Multiple mounting options
- Free data analysis software (Windows, MacOS, and iOS)
Download the technical specs sheet from here.
VBOX Pit Lane Timer
- Brand: Racelogic
- Product Code: RLVBPIT01
- Availability: In Stock